Supply Chain Coordinator
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team. As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for daily coordination with dealers, ensuring efficient order intake, inventory planning, warehouse management, and timely processing and dispatching of parts. Additionally, you will be involved in coordinating with finance for payment posting and pricing matters, conducting market research for pricing strategy, and conducting regular dealer visits and audits to standardize spare parts operations. Monitoring dealer credit limits and seeking management approval will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Responsible for cost reduction of Imported components and materials.
- Responsible to build strong coordination/communication with foreign suppliers and end users.
- Finalization of shipment Term (FOB, Ex - Work or C&F)
- Ordering Management (Plant and Machinery Equipments, Spares).
- Achieving the timely execution of orders to suppliers as per the depatmental SOP using excel management techniques and tools without any delays.
- Reduce Total Landing Cost through Freight Negotiations with Forwarders/ Shipping Lines.
- Timely Payment to suppliers through L/C , T/T , CAD etc.
- Ensure on time delivery of goods as per the end user requirement.
- Associate with foreign suppliers for documentation of shipment as per Custom valuation/ SBP Foreign Exchange Rules.
- Provide Duty/ Taxes Breakup for every consignment with EDB Quota's to C&F Agents.
- Scrutinize requisition of Duty / Taxes, Shipping Charges and arrange Pay orders accordingly to avoid delays.
- Managing timely clearance of consignments through monitoring the shipments from WEBOOK System, Web Portal of Shipping and Air Lines.
- Strong coordination with the clearing agents and timely fulfill their requirements for in time delivery of goods.
- Managing delivery of Consignments as per the Production Plan withinn allowed Free Period.
- Annual Submission of Quota to EDB.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Candidate must have atleast 4 years of relevant experience
- Incumbent must have strong Decision making skills
- Must have excellent Communication Skill
- Able to resolve problems