We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Inventory Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for maintaining optimum inventory levels by coordinating with vendors, analyzing sales trends, and ensuring streamlined shipment schedules.
- Coordinate with local and international vendors to ensure optimal inventory levels are maintained.
- Continuously monitor sales trends for individual parts and adjust ordering patterns accordingly.
- Facilitate strong follow-up and coordination with the imports department to streamline shipment schedules.
- Conduct periodic meetings with vendors and suppliers to address demand and supply gaps.
- Collaborate with the supply chain team to negotiate with local vendors for market competitive products.
- Prepare reports and presentations on a monthly basis, providing insights on stock levels, critical items, and excess inventory to the management.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors and suppliers, ensuring open lines of communication for efficient inventory management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within inventory management and implement necessary changes.
- Ensure compliance with inventory management policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Reporting/ presentations on monthly basis to management regarding stock months and critical/ excess.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Must have 2 to 4 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform part-by-part analysis and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills to effectively collaborate with vendors, suppliers, and internal departments
- Hands-on experience with demand planning & forecasting